Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm back!

Hello, hello, hello!

Wow! My last post was back in April of 2012 and so much has happened, so let's play catch up.

2012: I began stretching my relaxers. I was religiously relaxing my hair every 5 weeks. Then I saw so many YouTube videos from relaxed people, stretching their relaxers for weeks and weeks and I thought, I could do that! So I did. I stretched for 6 weeks and then 8 weeks and then 10 weeks etc until I reached 20 weeks and then I had an epiphany in 2013! (Maybe I should do a post on stretching between relaxers, if you think I should, please leave a comment below.)

2013: What was my fantastic epiphany? Well, I decided to stop getting relaxers! During a long stretch in 2013, I looked at my regimen and asked if I really needed this step, and I didn't. So my last relaxer was March 2013. Are you wondering how, why? Look for my next post: My journey to natural hair!

2014: I had decided to be a long term transitioned so that's what I did. Not much to report this year.

2015: I big chopped, which wasn't much of a chop as I had been slowly trimming my hair during my two year transition in March of 2015.

Now you are pretty much caught up. Whoa, I guess it really wasn't that much. 

Well, I am back and I have plenty of idea for new post and I hope I hope you stay tuned for the next one.

Be well and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment