Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What have I done to my hair?!

Have you ever asked yourself this question? I have and I still do. When I am fighting breakage, split hairs and dry, crunchy hair I look in the mirror and wonder what am I doing wrong?!

I have tried maybe hundreds of products and still my hair isn't the way I want it. What on earth am I doing wrong?

Well, it turns out I was doing alot wrong! To much heat, using products that had things in it that shouldn't go on your hair, using products inappropriately the list could go on and on. So I had to come up with a game plan.

Step 1: Set up a goal
Healthy hair

So simple right? No! Healthy is hard work. Read on...

Step 2: Identify problem area's
You have to know what your challenges are in order to correct the issues that you have, so here are the issues that I am having:

Hair is dry and sometimes brittle
Breakage
Split ends


Step 3: Trial and ErrorAnyone who tells you, do this and that and the other and your hair will be perfect is in my opinion crazy! I say this because you are unique. We are all unique. We may have the same issues but we can react to the same product differently.

I am currently trying a number of different products, looking for that elusive 'miracle' product. I actually know that there is no miracle product, but some things are good for your hair and some things are just terrible!
More on Trial and error in my next blog: My regimen!

No comments:

Post a Comment