Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Kimmaytube Leave-in Conditioner recipe

October 30, 2010

Hello, hello!

If you do not know who Kimmaytube is than you really need to check her out on Youtube or her website http://www.luvnaturals.com/. I love her videos  because they are so informative and she has such a nice speaking voice!

Anyway, she really got me thinking about the Ph balance of my hair and my hair cuticles. She has a Youtube video about a Leave-In Conditioner recipe that I really wanted to try, but with the products that I use. I don't know if I have said this before, but I do not want nor will I order hair care products over the internet. If I can not get it locally than it was not meant for me to have it. That's just me, I understand that means that I may be limiting myself, but wateve!

Anyway for my verison of her recipe I used.

  1. 1. Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning cream (I was going to use the Neutragena but it has 3 oils in it already that I think they are more pervasive and might overwhelm the mix and make it to oily. I am going to be getting some honey or Tea Tree Oil to add just enough to the mix as a perservative so the mix will keep.) (1 Tbs)
  2. Aloe Vera Juice (This was hard to find! I bought it at an organic food store-2 Tsp)
  3. Jojoba Oil (2 Tsp)
  4. Castor Oil (2 tsp)

I made the mix today as it is my Saturday Pamper my hair day and I will be doing my first Air-Dry Roller set. So see that post for more info on how that went.

As for the mix? Well.... I like it pretty good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment